Sunday, October 2, 2011

Loaner Wheel Recieved

Well I got this wheel from a friend of mine, to use until I am able to purchase my wheel. It is an antique, needs a little work and I have to tie on a double drive band. I think it might be handmade I'm not sure. She had no information on it, but the closest wheels I can find are Canadian Production Wheels. This wheel is very small, making me thing perhaps a young girl used it. It stands just over 25" high, the orfice hight is 21". If anyone has information about this wheel My friend and I would both love to know. Here is a picture of the wheel.
My plan is to get this wheel working for her, as far really spinning on this wheel myself I don't think I'm very comfortable with the idea seeing as it is not my wheel and I wouldn't want to risk anything on braking. I will get in touch with some friends who know alot more about wheels than I do, I need a refresher on how to tie on a double drive band. It is a very sweet wheel, and I am honored that Sue trusts me with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment