Friday, November 11, 2011

Give Thanks

So I'm on Etsy right. There are countless individuals on that site and if you've never checked it out then it's high time you do....... right now. It's amazing how talented all these people are and the wonderful treasures they have offered to the world. I made a treasury today featuring 16 items from different shops, the theme is for thanksgiving. I wanted to give thanks to a wonderful site and all the artists that make that site something great. Please check it out



Leave a comment and tell me what it is you are thankful for, Shoot me an email after you have left your comment sharing what it is you are thankful for and I will send you a special coupon you can use in my store through the end of the year.

I am thinkful for having a man in my life who loves me for me regardless of my downfalls, he is wonderfully supportive and does so much for not just me but everyone he meets and knows. He is a very special and unique kind of man, and thats why I love him.
I am thankful for everyone in my life who is there for me in every way possible whether it's just hanging out and creating something or supporting with what I'm doing in every way you can support a person. I am surrounded by so many people who mean the world to me.
I am thankful for my job and those I work with, those I have worked with who have moved on. They make working a pleasure and I respect them all for things they know and have taught me.
I am thankful for the friends I have, and continue to make. You make my day every time I see you.
I am thankful for who I am, where I am, and where I'm going.


Life is some kind of wonderful, maybe not all the time and perhaps the beauty comes in small doses. Stack those little things to get a view of the big picture if thats the only way you can see how special everything is that we have and are blessed with everyday. Something special happens every second we're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment